KEYS







ORIGINAL IDEA:


Not to take the picture too seriously, originally I planned on making basically a 'web' of keys hanging from wire. This does not only pretain to street posts or what not. I meant for the key strings to be hung anywhere and everywhere. Trees, building, mailboxes, it really has no specific location qualification.



CLASS INPUT:


Listening to the class exchange ideas, I found the idea of using locks as well to be particularly exciting. Sure, keys are great, but a purpose to them too?!




WHY KEYS???

To my surprise, I found an image to sum up my personal thoughts on what it counld represent. See how that arrow is made out of several different pawn pieces? One piece could never point out the right direction. The only way to ever acheive and find what it is we're missing in this world, is to very simply unite. We all only have a small portion of a solution, a 'key' if you will.




CONVINIENCE:



This whole idea was actually founded on the focus of trying ot find a 'median' of sorts that would be cheap of plentiful. Oh. And CONVINENT. I see random keys lying about all the time. I'm sure I myself could offer more the one, two, three, ah I dont even want to count.



ANY KEY WILL DO. I KNOW YOU GOT'EM








<-----THIS IS THE GOAL.


JK.

0 comments: