Potential Walls

So I didn't have time to actually get out and scout places so I tried to remember some great walls for us to utilize that I've passed by downtown.


I think the walls I'm remembering are the ones that Avia has already posted about on Texas Ave, at least the second one anyway.
And if I'm not mistaken, this little area is on Texas Avenue, near the giant rooster? If this isn't it I know there is some sort of wall there that we may consider.

If we are really going through with the moss idea, I think the red bricks would be an excellent contrast. And I somehow connected the abandoned building to our abandonment of nature. And it reminded me of that comment that Prof. Hawkins made last Thursday about our project succeeding whether or not the public let the moss die (if we do allow them to keep it alive themselves). It's calling attention to Shreveport's plethora of abandoned buildings as well as our abandoned environment.

0 comments: