Using Youtube for Public Art



Youtube Used for Public Art?

This is a Youtube video uploaded by nicepeter. There are group of friends who get together and write rap songs with famous people and non fiction characters. They're hilarious, and you can find more of them on youtube. I'm glad to get a chance to post this.

PROMO BABLE:
I'm not quite certain if we have yet to establish the internet as a means of achiving public art. My justification for youtube being considered 'public' relies on the belief that television is considered public. It is free, along side with the allowing all peoples access. I find it unnecisary to point out why Einstien VS Hawking is art. The creativity as well as entirtainment derived from it show more then I could ever tell.

Truly this potrayal of what could be described as icons in the scientific field is note worthy. The clever repertoire between geniuses instills a sense of history existing not some much in our textbooks, but or intellects.

It is most certain, had Einstein lived long enough to meet Hawking, and epic rap battle was sure to ensue.

1 comments:

Whitney said...

Youtube is a wonderful means to get your art out there in the world. There are a lot of great artists I'm subscribed to and know that they will be discovered on a greater scale one day. Also, I love epic rap battles of history.